Each site principal is sending specific information for their building on all their communication platforms.
EVENT: MEET THE TEACHER
- DATE: August 24th & 25th
- PROCEDURES: Teachers will be contacting parents directly to set up an appointment through myconferencetime.com for students and parents/guardians to come to school for an in-person meeting with the teacher. Each site principal will send specific for their building on all their communication platforms.
- TIME: Will be scheduled when the teacher contacts you.
- BRING: School Supplies
- NOTE: This is a great time to take your 1st Day of School photos. Masks and temperature checks will be taken before entering the building.
EVENT: Tours for incoming 6th graders and new students.
- Thursday, Aug. 13 - https://myconferencetime.com/willrogersjh/schedule/407885
- Friday, Aug. 14 - https://myconferencetime.com/willrogersjh/schedule/407886
- PROCEDURES: Take a TOUR of Will Rogers Junior High! Any incoming 6th grade and new-to-the-district students are invited to tour WRJH. Please select a time slot in the attached My Conference Time. The tours will be scheduled in 15-minute increments to allow all incoming students to take a tour.
NOTE: We will be practicing social distancing and require masks to be worn, and only the student with guardian(s) will be able to tour the school.
EVENT: Freshman Orientation (Virtually)
DATE: August 13th & 19th. For more information click here: https://www.claremore.k12.ok.us/article/285110?org=chs
EVENT: Meet the Teacher (Virtually)
- DATE: On or before August 26th.
- PROCEDURES: Teachers will be creating videos/webpages connected to the staff pages on the CHS website.